THE BOATNECK TANK
The Boatneck Tank is the most versatile tank out there. The feminine neckline and thick strap allow you to wear this piece under a blazer or with your favorite pair of jeans. The fabric drapes beautifully and the updated fit makes this top have a looser silhouette. The white version of this top is not at all see through, especially when worn with a nude bra.
***The Layering Kit is a pre-sale item. It will ship the week of January 23rd. If you'd like The Layering Kit as your January Edit piece, you'll need a different coupon code. Please email us at email@example.com.***
We improved this fan-favorite: We listened to your feedback and read your reviews. The new version of The Boatneck Tank is made from a heavier weight version of the original fabric. The fit is not as slim as the first version. This shirt now fits true to size.
Livy is 5'7" and wears a S in this top. She is wearing The Leggings with The Boatneck Tank.Product Fit and Details +
What Other Babes Say
- Fabric Feel: Super soft and drapey jersey knit
- Fabric Content: 96/4 Viscose/Spandex
- Care Level: Easy - machine wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
- Learn about our expert manufacturing here.
- Top Length (from shoulder to hem): 25.25"
- Chest Width (from seam to seam): 18.5"
- Bottom Width (from seam to seam): 18.5"
- Measurements taken from a size M
- Tell Me My Size: Email us your bra & denim size (ex: 34D, 29)
Tips for Measuring
- BUST: Measure under your arms, around the fullest the part of your chest.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waist and keep the measuring tape a little loose.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Our sizes are similar to J. Crew and Gap. If you are still unsure of what size you should order, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.