We often allow customers to pre-order items. Learn more about the process below!
- Why do you do pre-orders? We manufacture most of our new products in small quantities (under 300 units per style). The pre-order process allows customers to reserve an item and ensure their order ships as soon as the items arrive at our warehouse. Brass is still a small company and this process provides us with insight as to which items our customers are most excited about.
- Am I purchasing something that has not yet been manufactured? No. Some companies pre-sell product that has not yet been made. At Brass, our pre-order items have been or are in the process of being manufactured. We know when the order will leave our factory and the estimated ship date to our customer.
- Are the ship dates accurate? We do our best to estimate the correct ship date. If we anticipate a delay, we will notify you asap and you will have the choice to cancel your order.
- Can I exchange or return a pre-order? Yes! Our exchange and return policy still applies to pre-orders. You have 30 days from the day your item is received (not ordered) to exchange or return your item.
- Will items be available for sale after the pre-order period? Yes, we continue to sell pre-order items after they are permanently in stock at our warehouse. However, we often sell through items during the pre-order period and we cannot guarantee that these items will be for sale in all sizes after this period of time.
- What if I place an order for both pre-order and in-stock items? Our default shipping option is to send all items together when they are available. If you would like us to separate your order, we are happy to accommodate. Just send us a quick email with your order number and we'll help you out!
- How do I know which items are pre-order? All pre-order items will be indicated with a "Pre-Order Badge" on the product image and a "Pre-Order Notification" on the product page. We do our best to provide the most accurate estimated ship date. If any delays occur, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Is there any way I can expedite my pre-order? Unfortunately, we cannot speed up the pre-order process. We ask that you note the estimated ship date listed on the product page and plan accordingly. Be patient, plan your outfits and get excited about your new goodies!